Our Vision and Mission
Vision and Mission Statement
“We have gifts that differ, according to the grace given to each of us.” Romans 12:6
With Jesus Christ as our inspiration and guide, we are called to provide high quality Catholic education in the Diocese of Bathurst.
In partnership with the family, parish and community, our schools nurture a relationship with Jesus, celebrate and share the Catholic faith, and educate to enable all to make a positive contribution to the world.
We are therefore committed to:
- An acknowledgement and promotion of Catholic education as an integral part of the mission of the Church
- A communion with the Universal and local Catholic Church
- Religious Education and faith formation programs that are ongoing and developmental
- The explicit teaching, living and celebration of the Word of God and the Sacrament.
- Communities being places of evangelisation providing opportunities for a personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
- The provision of a safe, inclusive and professional learning environment
- The use of a variety of methods, technologies and techniques to enhance learning and teaching
- The implementation of a challenging, rigorous and engaging curriculum
- Recognition of the diverse needs of learners
- Excellence in learning and teaching.
- Prudent and careful stewardship of what has been gifted to us
- Quality and effective leadership
- Just and right relationships that recognise and respect the dignity of each individual
- Diligent and responsible management of resources to promote a sustainable and hope-filled future
- A commitment to continuous improvement, innovation and evaluation of performance.